The Cross River state artiste (Lah’tee) whose real name is Latoya Totsman Etoty may best be described as an Rnb,afro and rap artiste who is known to blend as swell as switch between these genres of music with fluidity/flexibility… Born in Calabar, Latoya’s passion for music has been a part of her even as a child to the adult she now is. She started a career in music since 2010.. Her strong and velvet voice have won her a couple of praises from her numerous fans.. She’s got loads and lots of songs to thrill de minds of music lovers all over the globe. Now shes dropping a new single titled (Unek) means lets dance.
Download and listen to UNEK from Lah’tee.
- Audio: Psimfoni – Nek Unek (dance) | Prod by Otyno (djfinal.wordpress.com)
- Audio: Jibola – Dudu Osun (prod by Puffy Tee) (djfinal.wordpress.com)
- NEK UNEK by PSIMFONI [prod. Otyno] (lerry411.wordpress.com)
- Father ties, locks up six-year-old daughter for witchcraft (richarddawkins.net)
- The Most Beautiful City in West Africa; CALABAR MY CALABAR (simitravels.wordpress.com)
- Woman, 65, commits suicide (vanguardngr.com)
- ARTICLE: LOVE LETTER TO UPCOMING ARTISTES – @Waleapplause01 (djfinal.wordpress.com)
- ME – Africa f. Wyl + Calabar Boi f. Genesis (hiphopsouth.wordpress.com)