Beat FM, City FM, Rhythm FM, Unilag FM, Brilla FM, Diamond FM, Splash FM in Ibadan and Benin City’s Vibes FM are just some of the tastemaker radio stations across the country already showing massive support and blasting the brand new future hit single from Ibadan-based crooner TUNDEY titled “NÀ É” to their nationwide listeners and for good reason too… “NÀ É” is a sweet tune that is sure to captivate you from start to finish!
Produced by the very prolific Buster Keyz and released via GT Studios, “NÀ É” is an excellent indigenous single that is 100% proudly Nigerian with its lush Highlife musical milieu which infuses perfectly with harmonizing Makosa influences and sees Tundey in excellent form vocally and lyrically as he mesmerizes his leading lady and listeners in classic vernacular and his native Yoruba language.
With Tundey already winning the hearts and minds of fans and radio listeners across the country and his single fast becoming a fixture on the streets of Nigeria, it is time to spread the infectious vibes to the digital Nigerian music landscape
- Yoruba Aso Oke: 2013 Oje-Ibadan & Oje-Ede Market Days – Tola Adenle (emotanafricana.com)
- Prodigy Ent. & KOC Mag In Conjunction With Phoenix Entertainment (rewindonnet.wordpress.com)
- “i Met an Irish Girl Who Became My Bestfriend” – Dj Redwood (vrhcelebbuzz.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO: Supersonic Blaze – Ebeano (djfinal.wordpress.com)
- Video: M.i – Chairman [live Google+ Hangout Listening Session] (icestoneent.wordpress.com)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARZ|@beatsbysarz (vibez9ja.com)
- Ibadan To Witness Abnormal Rainfall (rewindonnet.wordpress.com)
- Audio | Video: Davido – Gobe (djfinal.wordpress.com)
- Okposo,Tim Godfrey,Onyeka,Basket Mouth,Timi Dakolo,Others Storm National Gospel Awards (akarabox.wordpress.com)
- Tribal Languages, Economic Woes Inspire Nigerian Music (voanews.com)