Maytronomy is not a new name to the Nigerian music industry. The rapper, singer and song writer has quite an extensive career thus far.
After a short hiatus, in 2013 Maytronomy announces he is back with a new single titled ‘Ekabo’ which means “Welcome” in the Yoruba language. In this song Maytronomy worked with his producer Sizzle Pro. The two composed a balance of Hip Hop influenced verses (which showcase Maytronomy’s rapping talent), and a melodic and catchy chorus. In the song Maytronomy addresses everything that he has experienced and whatever contributes to his music career thus far. He also takes the opportunity to confidently proclaim that people “welcome (acknowledge/accept) him” because of all that he is.
- AUDIO: DI’JA – DAN’ISKA FT MAYTRONOMY x HOLD ON (djfinal.wordpress.com)
- Audio: Tundey – Na É (djfinal.wordpress.com)
- Audio: Hollaboi – Blow Ma Mind (djfinal.wordpress.com)
- Top 20 Rap Posse Cuts of 2012 (tmedatruth.wordpress.com)
- Has Hip-Hop Gone Too Far? (taliahwaajidblog.com)
- MUSIC : AphroDija ft Maytronomy & eKelly – RUDE BOY + HOLD ON (ywpment.wordpress.com)
- AUDIO: LIYIA – NO SENRERE x INSIDE MY HEART (djfinal.wordpress.com)
- Hip Hop Revolution in Lesotho (ntatemaps.wordpress.com)
- Audio: Showz-j – Fasta Fosto Freestyle (djfinal.wordpress.com)
- Bola Zion Releases a New Single “Some More” (onehousegospel.wordpress.com)